FAST-DOT is an experimental program funded under
the Seventh Framework Programme of the European Union, (Photonic
Components and subsystems).
- Enable widespread application and further development of laser based photonics
- Demonstrate new applications of lasers in biotechnology and medical fields
- Develop new industrially integrated design rules for the production of specific QD materials
- Unlock the potential of QD materials in biophotonics
- Accelerate the implementation of QD lasers through European SMEs and companies
- Train a new generation of researchers in the range of new technological areas for QD devices.
Fast Dot Project will...
- Exploit the unique combination of ultrafast properties and key wavelengths available from quantum-dot (QD) materials to produce a new generation of compact ultrafast laser devices
- Engineer specific novel properties available due to control of the growth of QD
- Implement a new range of ultrafast QD lasers for important biophotonics and medical applications.
|<< Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>|
|Results 1 - 6 of 9|